Village of Forsyth Board of Trustees met April 1
Village of Forsyth Board of Trustees met April 1.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CONSENT AGENDA: Items listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be acted upon by one motion and one vote. If separate action on any particular item is desired, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
1. Approval Of Minutes Of The Regular Meeting Of March 18, 2019
2. Approval Of Warrants
3. Ordinance Number 2019-11, An Ordinance Authorizing The Disposal Of Certain Items Of Library Personal Property
4. Approval Of Arbor Day Proclamation
5. Approval Of Macon County Environmental Management Department 2019 Grant Agreement
6. Approval Of Memorandum Of Understanding Between The Village Of Forsyth, Illinois And Laborers' International Union Of North America, The Southern & Central Illinois Laborers' District Council Laborers' Local 159
7. Approval Of Use Of Village Right-Of-Way For Blessing Of The Bikes Event To Be Held April 28, 2019
PUBLIC COMMENT: At this time, the public has the opportunity to express views or make comments to the Mayor and Board of Trustees on agenda items or any other Village issue. Comments must be limited to not more than three (3) minutes.
1. Law Enforcement Report
2. Village Staff Reports
1. Approval Of Engagement Of EJ Water Cooperative Inc. To Manage Water Treatment Plant Operations (Village Administrator Strohl)
2. Discussion And Potential Action Regarding Community Center And Sports Park Projects (Trustee Gruenewald)