Meridian Community Unit School District 15 Board met January 28
Meridian Community Unit School District 15 Board met Jan. 28.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call to Order - Roll Call
2. Correspondence and Comments from Visitors
3. Presentations and Special Recognitions
A. Board Scholars- Meridian High School
B. Students of the Month – Meridian Elementary School
C. Students of the Month - Meridian High School
D. Meridian Middle School Art Students
4. Administrative Reports
Elementary School Principal: Mrs. Guebert
Middle School Principal: Mr. Pygott
High School Principal: Mr. Hurelbrink
District Athletic Director: Mr. Bender
Superintendent: Mr. Brue
Other District issues
5. Consent Agenda
A. Minutes of Previous Meeting(s) – Regular Meeting of Dec. 17, 2018.
B. Financial and Treasurer Reports: December 2018 and Disbursements: January 2019
6. Discussion Items
7. New Business
1. Consideration and action on the adoption of a Resolution Authorizing Transfer from Working Cash Fund to the Transportation Fund. (Motion)
B. Buildings and Transportation
E. Other Approvals and Authorizations-Motions
A motion will be requested for an executive session for the purpose of discussing matters pertaining to the employment, appointment, or dismissal of specific employees or officers, purchase or sale of property, pending legal matters, student discipline, and negotiations. (per 5 ILCS120/2(c)(1)) - (Motion)
Return to open session.
1. Consideration and action on a Principal Employment Contract. (Motion).
2. Consideration and action on a Memorandum of Understanding between the Meridian CUSD #15 Board of Education and the Meridian Federation of Teachers.
3. Consideration and action on the appointment of a volunteer assistant girls’ track coach. (Motion)
4. Other action arising out of executive session. (Motion)