Maroa Forsyth Community Unit School District 2 Board of Education met October 22.
Maroa Forsyth Community Unit School District 2 Board of Education met Oct. 22.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Closed/Executive Session – Approval, To enter closed/executive session for the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, dismissal, or performance of specific employees & for collective negotiation matters & for filed litigation of the public body pursuant to Section 5.0 ILCS 120/2(c)(1,2,11).
5. Administrative Cost Waiver Hearing (See Separate Agenda at 7:00 PM)
6. FY 18 Audit & Annual Financial Report (AFR)
7. Moody’s Bond Rating
8. Recognition of Visitors and Delegations
9. Citizens Wishing to Address the Board
Learning & Discussion
10. Stifel Bond Agent
11. Approval, Consent Agenda (Any item may be removed from the consent agenda by any board member.)
a. Approval of the Open Minutes for the Board Meeting & Budget Hearing on September 24, 2018
b. Board Bills of October 2018
c. Financial Reports
d. Treasurer’s Report of September 2018
e. MS Boys B-Ball Coach Resignation & Hire
12. Approval, FY 18 Audit & Annual Financial Report (AFR) as Presented
13. Approval, FY 19 Administrative Cost Waiver as Presented