Village of Forsyth Board of Trustees met January 7
Village of Forsyth Board of Trustees met Jan. 7.
Here is the minutes provided by the board:
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE ROLL CALL
CONSENT AGENDA: Items listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be acted upon by one motion and one vote. If separate action on any particular item is desired, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
1. Approval Of Minutes Of The Regular Meeting Of December 17, 2018
2. Approval Of Warrants
PUBLIC COMMENT: At this time, the public has the opportunity to express views or make comments to the Mayor and Board of Trustees on agenda items or any other Village issue. Comments must be limited to not more than three (3) minutes.
1. Law Enforcement Report 2. Village Staff Reports
1. Discussion And Potential Action Regarding Lighting Upgrades (Public Works Director Coloni)
2. Ordinance Number 2019-1, An Ordinance Authorizing An Option Agreement With W & S Farms Inc. Regarding The Purchase Of Property For Public Purposes By The Village (Village Administrator Strohl)
3. Ordinance Number 2019-2, An Ordinance Amending The Village Code To Update Building Codes Within The Village Of Forsyth (Community And Economic Development Coordinator Duffle)
4. Ordinance Number 2019-3, An Ordinance Amending The Village Code Provisions On Inspection Fees Within The Village Of Forsyth (Community And Economic Development Coordinator Duffle)
5. Discussion And Potential Action Regarding Village Logo (Village Administrator Strohl)
6. Discussion And Potential Action Regarding Phillip Circle Drainage Improvement Project (Village Engineer Cave)
CLOSED SESSION: Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(5): The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(21): Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under this Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes as mandated by Section 2.06.
CONSIDERATION OF MATTERS ARISING FROM CLOSED SESSION