Village of Forsyth Board of Trustees met March 4
Village of Forsyth Board of Trustees met March 4.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CONSENT AGENDA: Items listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be acted upon by one motion and one vote. If separate action on any particular item is desired, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
1. Approval Of Minutes Of The Regular Meeting Of February 19, 2019
2. Approval Of Warrants
3. Approval Of Grievance Resolution Between The Village Of Forsyth And LIUNA Local 159
4. Approval Of Memorandum Of Understanding Between The Village Of Forsyth, Illinois And Laborers' International Union Of North America, The Southern & Central Illinois Laborers' District Council Laborers' Local 159
5. Approval Of Purchase Of Traffic Signal Back-Up Batteries
PUBLIC COMMENT: At this time, the public has the opportunity to express views or make comments to the Mayor and Board of Trustees on agenda items or any other Village issue. Comments must be limited to not more than three (3) minutes.
1. Law Enforcement Report
2. Village Staff Reports
1. Approval Of Agreement For Professional Services For 2019 Street Maintenance (Village Engineer Cave)
2. Ordinance Number 2019-7, An Ordinance Approving The Preliminary Plat For Lot 1 Of The Prairie Winds Subdivision (Community And Economic Development Coordinator Duffle)
3. Approval Of Purchase Of Village Hall Computer Hardware And Software (Village Administrator Strohl)
CLOSED SESSION: Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(5): The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(6): The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body.
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(21): Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under this Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes as mandated by Section 2.06.
CONSIDERATION OF MATTERS ARISING FROM CLOSED SESSION