Village of Forsyth Board of Trustees met May 6
Village of Forsyth Board of Trustees met May 6.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Public Hearing On The Acceptance By The Village Of Forsyth Of Payments By Credit Card For Payment Of Utility Bills And Potentially For Other Payments
CONSENT AGENDA: Items listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be acted upon by one motion and one vote. If separate action on any particular item is desired, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
1. Approval Of Minutes Of The Regular Meeting Of April 15, 2019
2. Approval Of Warrants
3. Approval Of Appointment Of Ruth Wrigley And Reappointment Of Mary Jo Rowley To The Library Commission
4. Approval Of Employment Agreement
5. Approval Of National Skilled Nursing Care Week Proclamation
6. Approval Of Request By Decatur Auto Dealers For $7.00 Per Vehicle Rebate For Summer Tent Sale Scheduled For May 9-13, 2019
PUBLIC COMMENT: At this time, the public has the opportunity to express views or make comments to the Mayor and Board of Trustees on agenda items or any other Village issue. Comments must be limited to not more than three (3) minutes.
1. Law Enforcement Report
2. Village Staff Reports
1. Presentation Of Audit Report For Fiscal Year 2018 (Kemper CPA Group, LLP)
ADJOURNMENT SINE DIE
SWEARING IN OF NEWLY ELECTED OFFICIALS
1. Ordinance Number 2019-12, An Ordinance Approving A Variance To The Signage Requirements For McDonald's At 109 Lucile Avenue In The Village Of Forsyth (Community And Economic Development Coordinator Duffle)
2. Ordinance Number 2019-13, An Ordinance Approving And Authorizing The Execution Of A Tax Increment Financing (TIF) District Redevelopment Agreement By And Between The Village Of Forsyth, Macon County, Illinois And Hickory Point Bank & Trust (Community And Economic Development Coordinator Duffle)
3. Discussion And Potential Action Regarding Expansion Of The Forsyth Tax Increment Financing District (Community And Economic Development Coordinator Duffle)
4. Discussion And Potential Action Regarding Community Center And Sports Park Projects (Trustee Gruenewald)