Macon County Conservation District Board of Trustees reviews Nature Center energy report
Macon County Conservation District Board of Trustees met Jan. 18.
Here is the agenda as provided by Macon County:
MACON COUNTY CONSERVATION DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES -- REGULAR PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA January 18, 2017 5:30 P.M. ROCK SPRINGS NATURE CENTER – DECATUR, ILLLINOIS
I. CALL TO ORDER REGULAR MEETING
II. SECRETARY’S REPORT
1. Approval of Minutes of the December 21, 2016 Regular Public Meeting.
III. TREASURER’S REPORT AND MONTHLY DISBURSEMENTS
1. Approval of Treasurer’s Report 2. Approval of January 2017 Disbursements Including Additions
IV. COMMENTS FROM AUDIENCE
The Board will receive public comments concerning items on the agenda, as well as communications, petitions, reports from citizens or representatives of other agencies. Such comments should not include discussion of personnel matters, which should be brought directly to the attention of the administration. Each speaker shall be allowed three minutes to address the Board.
V. PRIOR BUSINESS
VI. NEW BUSINESS
1. Nature Center Energy Report
2. Credit Card Use Restriction Policy
3. Staff Reports
VII. COMMENTS FROM TRUSTEES
VIII. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body (5 ILCS 120/2(c) (5).